- Getting involved in the fitness revolution
- Increasing utilization of your DXA
- Generating more revenue
- Promoting consumer usage of DXA
- Learn more here
- A supported DXA machine from either Hologic or GE
- GE: enCORE 13 and newer
- Hologic: Apex 3.4 and newer
- Body Composition capability on the DXA machine
- DICOM capability on the DXA machine
- A technologist trained in performing body composition scans
- Ability to collect payment for the scans, since they are not reimbursable.
How FitTrace works with DXA Operators
FitTrace will direct people seeking body composition scans to DXA operators. Participating DXA operators are listed on our web site.
When a user arrives for a scan, they will request a copy of their body composition scan. The DXA operator must provide the scans either on CD or by direct transmission to FitTrace.
We provide free software that saves body composition scans in the appropriate (DICOM) format and that also transmits the scans to us. The software requires very little interaction and takes virtually no additional time on behalf of technologists.
Please contact us to initiate the process of working with FitTrace.